Information for Parents…
1) Students are to meet every morning in the Upper Elementary Class at 8:30 a.m. sharp! (Please DO NOT be late as the bus needs to leave the school at 8:45 a.m.)
2) Students are to arrive in their school gym uniforms with an appropriate jacket or sweater in case it gets chilly. Baseball caps will be provided to each student and must be worn at all times while we are downtown.
3) Students are asked to bring additional snacks and bottled water/drinks in a small backpack for all three days. No plastic bags please!
4) We will have lunch daily. Lunch is provided for the students ONLY on Wednesday. Students are to bring a brown bag lunch on Thursday and Friday.
5) We will be board the bus in Toronto no later than 3:30 p.m. each day.
6) We are asking ALL parents (bus and kiss’n ride students) to pick their children up at 4:00 p.m. at the front of the school. There is no afternoon bus service on these days for students on the trip.
We are visiting the CN Tower in the a.m. While there we are planning to attend the simulator, watch the 3D film and go up the elevator to the observation deck. Lunch is at the Old Spaghetti Factory. We have called ahead to make accommodations for those children who have allergies. The afternoon will be spent walking in downtown Toronto.
We are visiting the ROM in the a.m. Lunch is at the ROM. The afternoon will be spent exploring the area around the ROM and visiting the Bata Shoe Museum.
We are at the Science Centre all day. While there we will be viewing the Omnimax movie “Flight of the Butterflies”.
Watch this Blog for updates from the trips….